Sunday, June 3, 2012

Today's Haul!

I got some new polishes today! So now I'm distracted by them which is really bad because I have a maths exam tomorrow and I really should study for it...

Anyway, here they are!

Australis Sinfully Sweet and OPI Turquoise Shatter

ORLY Aspen, Rose Radiance and Walk Down the Aisle
Altogether they cost $22.94. The three ORLYs were $10, OPI Shatter $9.95 and Australis $2.99. Priceline were having a sale >3

I also got some grey eyeshadow from the new Jap store that just opened for $2.80 (originally $3.99, but they're having a 30% off opening sale). Planning to experiment with it to make a grey polish! 

I think I'm getting addicted to polish now D: But at least it's a better addiction to have than cigarettes, drugs, alcohol...yea...

My mum likes ORLY Rose Radiance and Walk Down the Aisle, but because she works with food she's not allowed to put on polish. She's promised me that when we went back to China I can buy all the polish I want (within a reasonable range). Happy~

<3 Wednesday

EDIT;

Tried the shatter, but I won't show you pictures because it's on my right hand and so it's really messy and yucky. The colour's nice though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment