Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Flower Petal Manicure

 Hey there! Sorry about my inactivity this week, had to study for exams, so no time for nails...I have something for you though! A simple design of flower petals and a butterfly wing as the accent!


As you can see, I used ORLY Aspen as the base. I am adoring it right now, and is currently my favourite! The white you can see is Designer Brand French White, and the pink on the butterfly wing is Ulta3 Poppy.

I ordered some dotting tools and nail polish sticks (?) on ebay, so soon I'll have even more manicures for you guys! I bought Ulta3 Mermaid Green and Jelly Bean on Saturday, and ten other polishes (for $10, so $14 total for 12 polishes. Yay!) so look forward to swatches in the near future!

<3 Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. Nice article, enjoyed reading it. Check this out Mom Blog Names

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such information through your post. Please visit my blog for more information at Mommy Blog

    ReplyDelete